Urology Physician for Bismarck, ND (Locum)
Fargo, ND 58501 US
Summary: St. Alexius Health Bismarck in need of urology 3 weeks/month to a full month, clinic would also be included . Prefers providers who are able to perform prostate biopsy with an RN and no ultrasound tech at the site.
- 1/12/24, 0800 - 1/22/24, 0800: clinic over overnight call on weekdays and 24 hour call on the weekends
- 2/5/24, 0800 - 2/20/24, 0800: clinic over overnight call on weekdays and 24 hour call on the weekends
- 3/4/24, 0800 - 3/18/24, 0800: clinic over overnight call on weekdays and 24 hour call on the weekends
- 4/1/24, 0800 - ON GOING
- Facility Location: 900 E Broadway Ave Bismarck, ND 58501
- Setting: clinic, call, surgery
- Duties: On call for Inpatient and ED. New IP consults must be seen face to face within 24 hours. Will see patients in the outpatient clinic 3 days per week and have 2 days of surgery for elective or urgent cases.
- Required Procedures: needs to be able to do cystoscopies and biopsies in the clinic Must be able to perform biopsies without US tech. Nurse does assist with the procedure but does not operate the US machine.
- EMR: EPIC
- Support Staff: 2 RN's and 1 CNA
- Timeframe: 60-90 days
- Rounding-yes, 1-3 patients daily
- Number of surgeries? 1-10 scheduled surgeries per week. Tuesdays & Thursdays are scheduled surgery days. May get 3 emergent surgeries in a week.
- Robotics? not required, but robot may be available for use
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- North Dakota
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.