Urologist for Bismarck, ND (Locum)
Bismarck, ND 58501 US
St. Alexius Health Bismarck in need of urology 3 weeks/month to a full month, clinic would also be included. Reach out to learn which dates are available!
- Facility Location: 900 E Broadway Ave Bismarck, ND 58501
- Setting: clinic, call, surgery
- Required Procedures: needs to be able to do cystoscopies and biopsies in the clinic
- Support Staff:
- Reason for Coverage: provider cancelled some dates
- Deal breakers (do not present this): must be able to do majority (all is preferred) of dates
- EMR: EPIC
- Preferred Lodging: Preferred hotels
- Air Travel: Local, preferred but not required
- Timeframe: 60-90 days
- Credentialing with other facilities? No
- Billing enrollment - Is this position providing services in lieu of an existing enrolled provider for a period of 60 days or less?: No
Additional Details / Questions Answered by Facility:
- Rounding-yes, 1-3 patients daily
- Number of surgeries? 1-10 scheduled surgeries per week. Tuesdays & Thursdays are scheduled surgery days. May get 3 emergent surgeries in a week.
- Robotics? not required, but robot may be available for use
- Board Certification – Board Certified (preferred), Board Eligible (within 5 years from residency)
- ND License – Required or IMLC (LOQ in hand)
- Malpractice – Clean Preferred
- Availability at time of name clear – Required
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.