Radiation Oncologist - Springfield, MA (Locum)
Springfield, MA 01104 US
Dates of coverage:
- Sept 2023 (11th - 29th) - Ongoing
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p day shift
- Nightly call 5p-8a M-F
- Could include a weekend if the provider is interested
- Outpatient facility located within a hospital--Inpatient and Outpatient
- Reason for coverage, provider left the practice, looking for a locum to fill in while recruiting
- Number of physicians in practice: 1
- Outpatient clinic sees 30-35 patients per day
- Locum will be working with another Radiation Oncologist
- Inpatient call rounding varies per day
- EMR: Meditech and Mosaiq
Trinity Health does not reimburse for any credentialing costs.
- Board Certification- Required
- MA license- Required
- BLS- Required
- Local Providers- Preferred
- Covid Vaccine- Required
- Perm Placement Max: 10k- Required
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- BLS, ACLS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
- About Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center has established itself as one of the leading providers of health care services in Western Massachusetts. In 2015, Mercy Medical Center became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, Michigan, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation serving communities in 22 states. Mercy Medical Center is a 182-bed acute care hospital in Springfield. Other facilities include Mercy's Rehabilitation Hospital, a comprehensive hospital-based rehabilitation center on the campus of Mercy Medical Center and Brightside for Families and Children, an outpatient service offering counseling and family support programs.
Meet Your Recruiter
Addie Whelan joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in August 2022.
Addie enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and two dogs as well as doing activities such as riding her motorcycle, working out, and anything to do with water.