Radiation Oncologist - Plymouth, IN (Locum to Perm)
Plymouth, IN 46563 US
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-2p
- No call
- August 1, 2023
- Locum to Perm
- Outpatient hospital based coverage
- There are no other Radiation Oncologists present
- No APP coverage
- Average number of patients a day: 18
- Adult population only
- Required procedures: Conventional Radiotherapy, 3D Radiotherapy, External Beam Radiation - IGRT, External Beam Radiation - IMRT, External Beam Radiation - 3D-CRT"
- Credentialing timeframe: 1 Month
- Prefers local candidates
- Reason for coverage: Termination of contract
- EMR: EPIC
- Active IN License - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified Radiation Oncology - Required
- BLS, ACLS - Required
- COVID vaccination status - Required at time of name clear
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
- Saint Joseph Health System continues the legacy of caring for Michiana begun by the Sisters of the Holy Cross and the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ more than 150 years ago. Saint Joseph Health System is a Regional Ministry Organization of Trinity Health that provides compassionate, faith-based care paired with the latest in advanced medical technology and procedures.
- In addition to acute-based hospital care, we are proud to provide a wide range of community-based and post-acute services including: community wellness, physical rehabilitation, home care, physician clinics, outpatient services, independent and assisted senior living, memory care and affordable senior apartments.
- At Saint Joseph Health System, our values give us strength. That character guides every decision we make - even when those decisions are complicated, costly or hard. We honor our mission to care for every man, woman and child who needs us by investing in technology, people and capabilities that allow us to set the standard for quality care.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.