Psychiatrist for VES Exams - West Virginia (Locum)
., WV . US
Services (VES), a Maximus company, is a government contractor helping our nation Veterans. They're seeking Psychiatrist Providers to perform Initial PTSD exams, follow up PTSD exams, and other mental health exams across the country.
Looking for providers
within the following cities:
- Martinsburg, WV - Own office required
- ASAP - ongoing
- Willing to accept providers with sporadic availability - will be on an as-needed basis.
- Initial PTSD exams, follow up PTSD exams, and other mental health exams
- DMA certification available (can get CME credits) - will need to obtain once privileged if not already certified
- Own personal laptop (NO MACs)
- Reporting/DBQs must be submitted within 48 hours upon exam completion - no narrative report. End product is completion of standardized form(s).
- Evaluations to be completed in VES's provider portal
- Record review is required in most cases
- Must have own office - Required
- Proficient in METs testing, evaluating and diagnosing respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological conditions - Required
- Own a laptop (no Mac/Apple products) - Required
- Must be willing to wear a mask during all visits - Required
- Previous compensation and pension evaluation experience - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible within 0-3 years of residency - Required
- Must have graduated from an APA accredited program
- Active and unrestricted full license - Required
- Note where providers are traveling from - CV needs current home address listed
- Note which location provider is interested in
- Board Certified
- West Virginia
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.