Psychiatrist - Outpatient for Schenectady, NY (Perm)
Schenectady, NY 12308 US
• Schedule: Mon- Fri, 8 hour days, 8-4:30
• Call schedule: 1:4 weekends
• 12 ppd
• 20 beds
• 5 APPs in group
• EMR: Cerner
• Trauma Level/Designation: Community Hospital, 400 beds
• No fellowship required
• Board certified or BE within 5 years of residency - Required
• ACLS, BLS, DEA
• NY license at the time of submission - Required unless interested in straight perm
• Please note if your provider is interested in locums to perm or perm at the time of presentation- Required
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
• New York
About the Facility
Ellis Hospital provides emergency, inpatient medical/surgical and psychiatric care for Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady Counties in upstate New York. Specialty services include a nationally recognized Heart Center, a New York State designated Stroke Center, and advanced surgery programs such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic, neurological and vascular, among others. The facility features state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, a modern 36-bed Intensive Care Unit and one of the most advanced health information technology systems in Northeastern New York.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.