Psychiatrist - Outpatient Troy, NY (Locum to Perm)
Troy, NY 12180 US
• Schedule: Monday - Friday
• Call schedule: 1:6 weekends
• EMR: Epic
• Must have familiarity with Group Therapy, Family Therapy, Pharmacotherapy, Restraint Application, Seclusion therapy, and Involuntary Commitments.
• Will reimburse for full travel.
• Credentialing timeframe: 2-3 months
• Board Certified or BE within 5 years of residency - Required
• DEA - Required
• NY License at the time of submission - Required
• Must be Covid Vaccinated - Required
• Provider must be interested in perm!
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
• New York
About the Facility
With 11,000 employees in more than 185 locations, St. Peters Health Partners is the Capital Regions most comprehensive not-for-profit integrated health care network, which provides high-quality, compassionate, and sophisticated care to thousands of people every day. St. Peters Health Partners is a member of Trinity Health, one of the nations largest Catholic health systems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.