Primary Care Physician for Johnstown, CO (Perm)
Johnstown, CO 80534 US
- Newer clinic opened in December 2020, located just 50 minutes north of Denver and an hour from Rocky Mountain National Park
- Schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Patient mix includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- Access to a wide variety of specialties
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
- Colorado license preferred
- Board-certified or eligible in Primary Care
- 2 years’ recent experience
- BLS life support certification
- Proof of Covid vaccine required during credentialing
Johnstown’s history is rooted in agriculture but recent growth in northern Colorado has provided a rapid expansion of new retail offerings and new neighborhoods. In downtown Johnstown, you can explore Farmer’s market and the Historic Parish House and Museum. The Candlelight Dinner Playhouse provides live, on-stage entertainment year-round. Located about an hour north of Denver, this family-friendly community has good schools and no shortage of recreational opportunities. With the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.