Physician for TBI exams for VES,Tulsa, OK
Tulsa, OK . US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is currently seeking a Physician for Head Injury (TBI) exams in Tulsa, OK.
- Part Time
- VA Exams are primarily interview based with some physical assessment: range of motion testing, muscle strength testing, evaluation traumatic brain injury.
- Exams are a mix of General Medicine and Traumatic Brain Injury
- No prescribing, no treatment, no call
- Training provided for all Reporting, Disability Benefits Questionnaires and Independent Medical Opinions.
- Oklahoma License required
- Board Certified (Neurology, Neurosurgery, or PM&R specialty) required
- Use of Goniometer required
- Familiar with Musculoskeletal, Diabetes, and Cardio required
- Proficient in METs testing, evaluating and diagnosing respiratory, cardiovascular and neurological conditions - required
- Own a laptop - required
- Masking required
- Previous Compensation and pension evaluation experience - highly preferred
- local provider, within 100 miles of Tulsa, OK - required
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.