Physician for TBI Exams for VES - Alabama (Locum)
., AL 1111 US
Looking for providers within the following cities:
• Montgomery, AL - within 20 miles
- $750 half day, $1,500 full day
• Need is on a PRN basis, ongoing
• Willing to accept these specialties: Neurology, Neurosurgery, PM&R
• Two (2) options listed above - Travel and perform exams at VES leased facility and/or schedule Veterans within your own practice (noted above what is allowed)
• Exams are primarily interview-based with some physical assessment: range of motion testing, muscle strength testing, evaluating traumatic brain injury. Exams will be a mix of General Medicine and Traumatic Brain Injury.
• No prescribing, no treatment
• DMA certification available (can get CME credits)
• Use of Goniometer required
• Familiar with Musculoskeletal, Diabetes, and Cardio required
• Proficient in METs testing, evaluating and diagnosing respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological conditions.
• Own personal laptop (NO MACs)
• Training shall be provided for all Reporting/Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs)/Independent Medical Opinion (IMOs)
• Reporting/DBQs/IMOs must be submitted within 48 hours upon exam completion - no narrative report. End product is completion of standardized form(s).
• Evaluations to be completed in VES's provider portal and records are reviewed
• Complete the attached VES Provider Application
• Proficient in METs testing, evaluating and diagnosing respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological conditions - Required
• Own a laptop (no Mac/Apple products) - Required
• Must follow rate structure and meet rate requirements - Required
• Must be willing to wear a mask during all visits - Required
• Previous compensation and pension evaluation experience - Highly Preferred
• Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible within 0-3 years of residency - Required
• Active and unrestricted full license - Required
• Note if provider is DMA Certified on submissions, and if yes, when did they get certified
• Note if provider is interested in covering at VES facility or at their own office
• Note where providers are traveling from - CV needs current home address listed
• Note which location provider is interested in
• Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.