Physician- FM or IM for Baudette, MN (PERM- non MSP)
Baudette, MN 56623 US
Essential Areas of Responsibility
- Provide care to patients of all ages - infants to geriatrics in an outpatient clinic setting
- Manages outpatient care needs and provides prompt care that includes diagnosis, treatment, and the performance of medical procedures (within your scope of practice)
- Collaborate and coordinate patient care with physicians, nursing, health care personnel, and care team members
- Employ quality and process improvement practices to keep the clinic safe and improve patient outcomes
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Enjoys providing healthcare to all patient age ranges – infant to geriatrics
- Current or eligible for MN License, DEA certificate, Board Certified in Family Practice and current life support certification(s). Chronic and Acute care for all life cycles must be provided.
- interested in a full-time 40-hour per work week, outpatient-only model
- have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- demonstrate the ability to work independently
- demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing patient demographics and needs
- Competitive compensation with base salary and quality incentive above the national average
- Recruitment incentives may include starting bonus, assistance with student loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent benefit package comprised of matching 403b, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid professional liability insurance, and much more
- Paid time off (includes PTO, holiday and CME)
- Monday-Friday work week and no call coverage
- Ability to expand practice and take ER/Hospitalist shifts but not required
- No RVU or Production Requirements
Baudette, Minnesota is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream come true! It is located south of Lake of the Woods, also near Zippel Bay State Park and Beltrami Island State Forest, and is known for year round fishing and a variety of outdoor activities for every season and for everyone in the family. Baudette is the county seat of Lake of the Woods County and is known as the Walleye Capital of the World. Baudette offers small town community living, but with big city amenities! It is a great place to raise your family and start your new practice. In this town with this schedule, you can actually achieve work-life balance and enjoy an outstanding quality of life.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager
Renea joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in July 2022 and currently serves as Business Development Manager. She is a licensed Property, Casualty & Life, Health Insurance Producer with almost 20 years experience.
Renea has been married to her husband Wade for 29 year and together they have 4 children and 13 grandchildren. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, camping, and traveling. Her favorite place she has ever visited would be hands down Jamaica.