Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine Richardson, TX (Perm)
Richardson, TX 75082 US
We are seeking one additional maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our busy and growing five-physician practice in Dallas, TX!
- This is a well-established practice with four office locations providing consultative services at four primary hospitals. The NICUs are currently covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists.
- This is a consultative practice only. With deliveries carried out by the patients’ primary physicians and/or the hospitalist programs at each facility.
- This practice offers a great work/life balance with an emphasis on flexibility that allows our MFMs to concentrate on the office/consultative side while at work and family while away from work.
- Given the rapidly growing practice there is a high likelihood for a substantial bonus at the end of the year for the motivated provider.
- Please feel free to contact us to get more details.
- Lucrative annual bonus.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- TX state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.