Physician - IM or FM for Clinton, IA (Perm)
Clinton, IA 52732 US
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- No weekends, no call
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- 5 physicians, 2 APPs
- Will not be responsible for supervising
- 18-20 patients per day
- Outpatient coverage only
- Level IV Trauma Center
- EMR: eCW; Cerner Ambulatory/Powerchart
- Credentialing timeframe: ~30 days
- Will pay for full travel
- Willing to accept IM or FM providers
- Benefits and salary range to be provided during interview
- Open and eligible to visa candidates for this role
- Board Certified in IM or FM or Truly Board Eligible (within 0-5 years of residency) - Required
- Active IA license - Highly Preferred
- COVID Vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
- MercyOne Clinton is a non-profit health care organization and is a member of MercyOne based in Des Moines, Iowa, and Trinity Health based in Livonia, Michigan, the fourth largest Catholic healthcare system in the nation.
- In July 2019, MercyOne Clinton Medical Center and Medical Associates of Clinton joined forces to expand services, improve access and create an even higher level of care coordination to benefit patients and communities throughout the region.
- MercyOne Clinton is a certified Level IV Community Trauma Care Facility providing initial stabilization for all trauma patients while preparing the patient for transfer if needed.
- MercyOne Clinton's Radiation Oncology, a joint service of the Department of Radiation Oncology of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, provides leading edge treatment for a wide range of cancers.
- Advanced and accredited, MercyOne Clinton Imaging Services includes full-field digital mammography, 64 Slice CT scanner, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), ultrasound, nuclear medicine, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), stereotactic breast imaging, and fluoroscopy.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.