Perm - Physician - Primary Care Manasquan, NJ
Manasquan, NJ 08736 US
Consensus Medical Group is seeking a Perm Primary Care Physician at their Consensus Health Primary Care, Sea Girt location in Manasquan, NJ. Come practice only a few blocks from the ocean!
• Office-based practice currently has 4 doctors on staff. Addition of new provider will make it 5 total.
• Shift Schedule: Traditional Monday through Friday schedule with occasionally early or late days + 1 Saturday per month
• Call Schedule: Rotates with other 4 providers in the office.
• Call Ratio: 1:5
• Average Number of Patients Per Day: 20-25
• Number of Exam Rooms: 12
• Average number of OB patients Per Day: none
• Documentation System/EMR: Athena
• Accepting Locums providers while Perm provider is found: submit to Job 43914
• Open to H-1B visa candidates, but cannot accept J-1 waivers
• Open to new graduate candidates, but must be Board Certified prior to start.
Compensation and Benefits:
offer a % of collections model with a 1-year guarantee. $225K base salary with 35% bonus opportunity on collections over $650K.
Quality bonuses based on VBC performance. E ligible for quarterly VBC bonuses
based on performance on key areas including Disease Burdon Coding, Care gap
closures, panel size, Cost of care and access. We provide all the tools
to support and to be successful with engagement from the provider.
• Relocation assistance available
• Generous health and retirement benefits
• A variety of special Consensus-only opportunities, such as product, service and entertainment discounts, banking relationships and more.
• Ongoing professional development meetings and on-site conferences
• CME support
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
• Board Certified (prior to start) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - REQUIRED
• Active NJ license (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
• Active CDS and DEA (or able to obtain) - REQUIRED
• Clean background and malpractice - REQUIRED
• Medicare-eligible (not sanctioned) - REQUIRED
• Flu and COVID vaccinations - REQUIRED
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
• Board Certified
• Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
State License Requirements
• New Jersey
Additional License Requirements
• Flu and COVID vaccinations, Clean background and malpractice, Medicare-eligible (not sanctioned)
About the Facility
About Consensus Health Primary Care - Sea Girt:
Consensus Health Primary Care Sea Girt is a medical practice specializing in primary care and internal medicine with over 30 years of experience serving the community. Our physicians are dedicated to providing reliable, high-quality medical care to all of our patients in a professional and welcoming setting.
At Consensus Health, we believe better healthcare begins with a community of strong, independent providers delivering high quality, compassionate patient care with improved outcomes. As New Jerseys fasting growing independent medical group, Consensus Health offers full clinical and operational integration with our value-based care programs, enabling providers to transform the healthcare delivery experience. In addition, Consensus Health owns and manages New Jerseys oldest Independent Physician Association (IPA) with over 1,000 providers throughout the state. At Consensus Health we believe in fostering an environment of collaboration, participation, and respect. A cornerstone of that belief is a commitment to attracting talented and dedicated team members who work together for the common purpose of providing clinical excellence.
Consensus is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who are passionate about helping physicians and their staff deliver better care to patients and whose values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions forward to strengthen the relationship between providers and patients and ensure that our staff are well served.
As a service organization, our team lives by Consensus Cares-the values that represent our vision for a new healthcare standard in New Jersey. We are dedicated to:
• Creating an outstanding experience for patients and our colleagues; committed to treating others as we wish to be treated
• Acknowledging and welcoming everyone who crosses our path
• Ensuring a positive first impression
• Handling all challenges with grace, kindness and patience
• Responding to requests with a positive, can-do attitude
• Creating a safe and secure experience for every patient and team member
• Nurturing a fair, equitable and inclusive approach in all we do
• Investing in ongoing learning and development to be the best team member to our colleagues and our patients
About the Community:
The Borough of Sea Girt is primarily a residential community located on the New Jersey Shore in southern Monmouth County. The borough is a wonderful community boasting small town charm, rural beauty, and a rich community life. The area has an abundance of recreational activities to be enjoyed by residents and visitors.
The Borough is 1.05 square miles with a population as of the 2010 United States Census of 1,828 residents. The number of people to enjoy this community grows in the summer months as people flock to the superb beaches.
Sea Girt is conveniently located a short drive from exit 98 of the Garden State Parkway. Travelers coming by train can find service in the nearby stations of Manasquan and Spring Lake along the New Jersey Transit Northeast Coastline.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.