Perm - Physician - Occupational Medicine Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO 80909 US
• 4 10-hour work days (no call, no weekends)
• Only interested in Perm providers, not locum
• 100% adult patient population
• Must be comfortable with: Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of occupational injuries, pre-employment physicals, return-to-duty testing, DOT physicals, and respirator clearance
• Must have experience within an Occupational Medicine clinical setting
• Occupational Medicine experience (at least 2 years) - no new graduates
• DOT Certification required before starting
• Level II accredited with the Colorado Division of Workers Compensation required within 45 days of start date
• EMR: Epic and Systoc
• 90 day credentialing timeframe
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
• Competitive salary
• Board Certified in IM, EM, FM, or Occupational Medicine - Required
• Active CO license - Highly Preferred
• BLS - Required
• DOT Certification - Required before starting
• Occupational Medicine clinical setting experience - Required
• Occupational Medicine experience (at least 2 years) - no new graduates - Required
• Level II accredited with the CO Division of Workers
Compensation - Required within 45 days of start date
• COVID vaccine - Required
About the Facility
About UCHealthUCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.