Perm - Physician - Neurologist - Pediatric Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas, NV 89169 US
There is an exciting opportunity to join and help grow the only pediatric neurology practice in Las Vegas! Pediatrix is seeking a 4th Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Neurologist to join a successful, well-established group providing pediatric neurology services to Las Vegas and surrounding communities for nearly 25 years.
• In addition to serving patients through local offices, the practice provides pediatric neurology services to four regional hospitals including Sunrise Children's Hospital, Mountain View Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and University Medical Center of Southern Nevada. Provider MUST be willing to travel to all locations as part of hospital consults/on call.
• The practice is supported by EEG techs and medical assistants.
• Teaching opportunities with residents and medical students.
• Potential leadership opportunity
• Accepting visa candidates
• Not accepting Locums candidates
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base salary $275K + call stipend + potential bonuses = up to $325K total compensation
• Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
• Short and Long-Term disability options
• Advanced and continuing education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Professional liability insurance**
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
• Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
• 401k with company match**
• Long Term Care (LTC)
• Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
• Identity Protection
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
• Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in Neurology - REQUIRED
• Special Qualification in Child Neurology (or able to obtain) - REQUIRED
• NV license (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
Additional License Requirements
• Special Qualification in Child Neurology (or able to obtain), Provider MUST be willing to travel to all locations as part of hospital consults/on call.
About the Facility
About Pediatrix Neurology of Nevada:
Pediatrix Neurology of Nevada is an established team of pediatric neurologists, specially qualified in child neurology epileptology, who have served the Las Vegas and surrounding communities for nearly 25 years. We are committed to providing patients with convenient access to high-quality care. We see patients at our out-patient office location, as well as at Mountain View Hospital, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center and University Medical Center of Southern Nevada.
We believe developing strong relationships with our patients is an important part of successful medical treatment and look forward to partnering with parents and referring physicians in the care of children experiencing neurological conditions.
Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nations leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The groups high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
About the Community:
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live, work and play in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options - there is something for everyone. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax. For the sports enthusiasts, Las Vegas is home to the Las Vegas Raiders and the Las Vegas Golden Knights.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.