Perm - Physician - Maternal Fetal Medicine Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA 30342 US
Pediatrix is seeking 2 exceptional Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists to join our well-established, large practice in Atlanta, GA.
This consultative practice, established in 1995, provides services in four office locations and supports five hospitals including Northside Hospital and Gwinnett Medical Center - recognized as two of the premier hospitals in the area.
• Attractive call and coverage schedule
• Combined, the facilities average about 25,000 deliveries annually
• Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients
• Part of a large TEAM of providers for support and share of patient care with Eight MFMs and Seven OB/GYNs
• There is strong clinical and operational support in the clinics with large team of experienced NPs and Sonographers
• Most of the hospitals provide OB/GYN Hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of Neonatologists
• The practice is a pioneer in telemedicine in the state of Georgia
• Not accepting Locums candidates
• Pediatrix clears names system-wide.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
• Competitive salary range based on experience and training to be discussed at interview. Provider may submit salary expectations with presentation.
• $50k sign-on bonus
• Health Insurance including prescription drugs
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term disability options
• Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
• 401k with company match**
• Long Term Care (LTC)
• Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
• Identity Protection
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years from residency) in OB/GYN - REQUIRED
• Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years from residency) in Maternal Fetal Medicine subspecialty - REQUIRED
• Active GA License - HIGHLY PREFERRED
• Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (to be completed before start) - REQUIRED
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
Additional License Requirements
• Fellowship-trained in MFM
About the Facility
About Atlanta Northside Women's Maternal Fetal Medicine:
Maternal-Fetal Specialists has provided care to the women in Atlanta, Alpharetta and Gwinnett counties since 1989. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our clinical team delivers comprehensive support for high-risk pregnancies, including services such as genetic testing and genetic counseling, all under the same roof.
As one of the only practices in the area to provide this type of specialized care, Maternal-Fetal Specialists is here to be your trusted partner, focused specifically on the unique needs and treatments that may come with a high-risk pregnancy. Our patient-centered staff is prompt, courteous and abreast of the latest available medical information and therapies. We believe in open communication and encourage you to ask questions and feel free to express your individual concerns.
Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists also work closely with our obstetrics and specialized gynecology teams to help see your pregnancy through to your delivery.
Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nations leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The groups high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
About the Community:
Atlanta combines the sophistication of a big city with a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality. World-renowned museums, theaters, highly successful professional sports franchises, historic sites and a multitude of recreational activities are all within your reach. And, the sugar-white beaches of the Florida Panhandle are only a half-day drive away! A low cost of living, great schools and affordable housing make Atlanta a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.