Perm - Physician - Internal Medicine Fort Morgan, CO
Fort Morgan, CO 80701 US
UCHealth is in need of a Perm Internal Medicine Physician in the Fort Morgan area. Just one hour east of Fort Collins and northeast of Denver, Fort Morgan is a small community with a big heart. From the limitless horizons to the extraordinary natural beauty of the plains, this friendly area is a great place to live, play and work.
• The ideal candidate will have three plus years experience and be board-certified in either family medicine or internal medicine.
• At UCHealth, were looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who dont shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
• Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. The after-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
• Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes geriatric and adult patients.
• With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, youll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
• Youll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
• 2 exam rooms per provider.
• The number of physicians in practice varies from 2 providers to 14 providers.
• An average of 18 patients per day during a standard 8-hour day.
• The practice setting is a clinic, outpatient only.
• Services available on-site depend on the clinic selected.
• No required procedures, open to what the physician would like to do, however, cannot do OB.
• EMR: EPIC
• Credentialing timeframe: 90 days
• Cannot accept visa candidates
• Must be interested in Permanent placement (not accepting Locums)
Compensation and Benefits: We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $239,000-$265,000 annually.
• If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates
• Retirement program comprised of a 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.