Internal Medicine Physician - Cheyenne, WY (Perm)
Cheyenne, WY 82009 US
We are hiring for multiple clinics in the Northern Colorado area including Cheyenne, WY. Each clinic has differentiating factors and is uniquely based on the group of providers within. Our clinics have autonomy and each is unique while having the backing and support of a large organization with specialist access and strong primary
Below are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Cheyenne, WY.
- As one of the founding physicians of this practice, you’ll build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- The schedule includes M-F, 8a-5p and phone call requirements only.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. The after-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes Geriatric, and adult patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
- 2 exam rooms per provider.
- The number of physicians in practice varies from 2 providers to 14 providers.
- An average of 18 patients per day during a standard 8-hour day.
- The practice setting is a clinic, outpatient only.
- Services available on-site depend on the clinic selected.
- No required procedures, open to what the physician would like to do, however, cannot do OB.
- Will cover roundtrip flight, two nights in a hotel, and 3 days for a rental car, if and when we get to this step, the client will explain to the candidate.
- Credentialing timeframe: 90 days
- EMR: EPIC
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) - Required
- Active WY license - Highly Preferred
- COVID vaccine - Required
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.