Perm - Physician - Hospitalist Athens, OH
Athens, OH 45701 US
OVP is seeking 1 F/T MD/DO for day shift
- Shifts: 7am-7pm, 7on/ 7off daytime rounder position (Monday-Sunday)
- Procedures Required- Due to open ICU hospitalist need to be skilled in intubation and preferably central lines. Hospitalists respond to codes
- Daily census- 20-25 daily per team
- Nightly admissions- Low night admissions
- Physician shifts- 7a-7p (2 physicians) and 7p-7a (1 physicians)
- 21 beds - Number of ICU beds- 8 (OPEN ICU)
- Rounds to start shift
- EMR EPIC
- Annual Volume 30K
- Specialty Coverages- cardiologist, neurologist, OB, Pulmonology
- They have 31 med surg beds/private rooms. They can double up if needed.
- The program offers outstanding specialty support along with a "Team" like approach with the ER.
- The practice enjoys the benefits of designated rounding and admitting function providers, along with PA and NP support.
- Avg 15 encounters per day
- 2 daytime docs and 1 APP
They may be contracted as W2 w/benefits or 1099 independent contractor w/ guaranteed shifts
- 1099- $1920/shift ($349,440/yr)
- W2- $1800/shift ($327,600/yr)
W2 positions offer
- Health/Dental/Vision (w/HSA)
- $250k group life policy
- 401k w/company contribution
- $2500 CME
- PROCEDURAL LOGS required from every Provider within the past 12 months (ie. - Dec '21 – Present) reflecting Central Lines, Intubations, & Vents - REQUIRED
- Board Certified or Truly BE - REQUIRED- FP or IM
- OH License - REQUIRED
- Procedures - REQUIRED
- Proof of COVID Vaccination Status - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
In treating the community as a whole, we treat the patient as a whole. We do this by providing the resources and establishing the connections necessary to keep healthcare local as often as possible — because we don't want our friends and neighbors in southeastern Ohio to have to travel elsewhere for great care.
Our diverse medical staff includes specialists who offer a variety of surgical procedures, treatment options and therapies.
Our outpatient services are wide ranging and include laboratory services and imaging, including CT scanning, mammography, MRI and X-ray.
We provide oncology and infusion services to treat cancer and offer programs for cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation and diabetes and heartburn treatment.
Our facilities include a 24 hour Emergency Department, as well as a surgery center and birth center.
Our UpBEAT program offers a range of benefits and services free of charge to its membership, the senior members of our community. Monthly programming includes health and lifestyle education seminars, exercise opportunities, interest groups, a newsletter and social service information and referrals.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.