Perm - Physician - Family Medicine Greeley, CO
Greeley, CO 80634 US
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient driven to join our established primary care team. Located in a new medical office building adjacent to our Greeley Hospital, you will be in the heart of Northern Colorado.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We improve lives through fresh ideas, innovative approaches and an unwavering commitment to world-class care. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
• Join an established group and build your vision of exceptional patient care.
• Located in a multi-specialty building with a collaborative team.
• Call is phone-only and shared amongst a large group.
• Enjoy a patient mix that includes children, young adults, and geriatrics.
• With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, youll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
• We know how fast the world of healthcare is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. The UCHealth Medical Group is physician led and employs nearly 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers who aim to anticipate and address patients every health need. We call on physicians in every career stage and specialty to lead and provide direction for the future of healthcare at UCHealth.
• Not accepting Locums candidates
• Not accepting visa candidates
Compensation and Benefits:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $224,000-$249,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement plan options to fit your needs
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
• Paid malpractice
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible (0-5 years of residency) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine - REQUIRED
• Active CO license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
• Clean malpractice - HIGHLY PREFERRED
• COVID Vaccination - REQUIRED
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
Additional License Requirements
• COVID Vaccination
About the Facility
About UCHealth Family Medicine - Greeley:
At UCHealth Family Medicine - Greeley, we offer the best in primary care services. Our highly-trained and compassionate staff can help you obtain and maintain optimal health.
We aim to care for the whole person, and that includes partnering with patients and their families to fully identify and understand each patients unique needs.
Our family medicine doctors offer a full range of health care services for the entire family. From newborn and pediatric care to adult and geriatric care, we provide comprehensive and compassionate primary care for a lifetime. From routine physicals to maintenance of chronic conditions like diabetes or cholesterol management to behavioral health services, our providers take the time to listen to your concerns and to develop a plan for care with you.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 12 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
About the Community:
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.