Perm - Physician - Endocrinologist Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 US
Medical Group, Diabetes and Endocrinology is seeking a full-time (1.0 FTE) Endocrinologist or Diabetologist to join our team in Grand Rapids, MI.
• Position is outpatient + call that encompasses the inpatient side. Also have an APP though
that works full-time IP.
• Multidisciplinary care for the full range of diabetes and endocrine disorders
• Candidate will be joining a large provider team of 7 Endocrinologists and 6 APPs.
• Candidate will have the opportunity to teach if they would like. We have an IM & FM residency, teaching & research at MSU, and grand round lectures.
• Opportunity offers a large variety of Diabetes and Endocrine patients to serve depending on candidates interests.
• Lab is in the same building as outpatient practice. The practice is also connected to hospital. Everything all in one spot!
• Care for adolescents through adults
• Clinical research trials
• Comprehensive diabetes education programs
• Willing to accept H-1B visa candidates. Cannot accept J-1 waivers.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary range based on experience and training (to be discussed at interview). Provider may submit salary expectations with presentation.
• Potential Recruitment Bonus & Student Loan Incentive
• Relocation Assistance
• Full-time benefit package
• Malpractice insurance w/tail
• CME funds, licensure and professional membership support
• 403b with employer contribution & match
*Please Note: Trinity Health does not reimburse for any application or credentialing fees.
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED AT NAME CLEAR UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
• Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism subspecialty - REQUIRED
• MI license (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
• DEA license (or able to obtain) - REQUIRED
• ACLS & BLS - REQUIRED
• COVID vaccination - REQUIRED
By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency.
• Board Certified
• Board Eligible
State License Requirements
About the Facility
About Trinity Health Medical Group:
Trinity Health Medical Group (THMG) is a multi-specialty physician network that employs more than 700 physicians and advanced practice professionals in Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Holland and the Lakeshore.
Our care model centers around the patient relationship within a Catholic faith-based setting, in which we become lifelong health partners with you and your family. We also encourage active patient involvement and provide a higher degree of accessibility than the average doctor.
We are Trinity Health, the nation's second-largest Catholic Health System.
Trinity Health Be Remarkable
Be Remarkable! Work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Every day at Trinity Health, we dedicate ourselves to be a transforming, healing presence in the communities we serve. The mission we all share is why we are here.
At Trinity Health, "Be Remarkable" is a call to action. It's how we live out our values, practice high quality medicine, and interact with each other and our patients with compassion every day. For patients seeking a provider, we hope it conveys peace of mind that their desires and needs come first.
Be a part of what's next!
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
About the Community:
From world-class attractions and outdoor recreation to nationally ranked food and craft beverage scenes - Grand Rapids, Michigan is filled with unexpected surprises. Discover why we're Americas Best Beer City, the nations Craft Beverage Capital and a Top 20 U.S. Foodie City. Get an eyeful of spectacular art and an earful of live music. Explore our endless opportunities for family fun. Make your dreams come true in Grand Rapids!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.