Pediatrics Hospitalist - Ontario, OR
Ontario, OR 97914 US
- July 2nd through July 19th
- Ongoing dates TBD
- 24 hour pager call
- The provider will be expected to come in for all newborns and c-sections.
- Other hospitalists will be present
- Average number of admissions per day: 5
- Average number of Inpatient patients per day: 10
- Locums will NOT respond to In-House codes
- Locums will NOT be responsible for supervising other providers
- Level II Trauma
- Required procedures/duties: PICC line, newborn care, and general inpatient
- Client will reimburse for travel
- EMR: EPIC
*Please Note: Trinity Health does not reimburse for any application or credentialing fees.
Please make sure you have the following items readily available for your provider at the time of acceptance in order to expedite the credentialing process
- MD diploma
- Internship/residency/fellowship certs
- All medical licenses
- Board Certification
- Life support cards- BLS
- Current and previous certificates of insurance
- Driver’s license
- Professional color photo/headshot
- CMEs for the past 2 years
- Immunization records including TB, Flu, HepB, Tdap, Varicella, and COVID
- Case logs
- Board Certified - Required
- OR license - Required
- ID DEA and CSR - Required
- BLS - Required
- Local candidates - highly preferred
- *Must submit proof of COVID vaccine in order to work at this facility - Required at time of submission**
- Board Certified
- Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
- The Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – Ontario is a 49-bed, acute care, not-for-profit hospital, serving Ontario and the surrounding communities in eastern Oregon and southwestern Idaho. We are committed to providing patients the best in care, from qualified and caring staff in an environment that is comfortable and secure. At Saint Alphonsus Medical Center – Ontario, we not only provide quality care but feel it is equally important to contribute to the well-being of the community through health education, outreach programs, preventive and routine screenings, health fairs, seminars, community partnership, and more.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Ontario is a Level IV Trauma Center. This achievement recognizes our dedication to providing the highest quality, most optimal care for all injured patients.
- Our trauma network reaches from southern Idaho, eastern Oregon, and northern Nevada and has brought a level of medical responsiveness that is unmatched throughout the region.
- Not only do we provide the hospital resources necessary for care, but we focus on the needs of all injured patients from pre-hospital and on-scene care provided by first responders all the way through a patient’s rehabilitation and successful return back to their community.
- Our trauma network is supported by our Emergency Departments in Boise, Eagle, Nampa, Ontario, and Baker City. Staffed by board-certified emergency physicians and certified emergency nurses, our Emergency Departments are all integrated and offer the highest standards of care for chest pain, stroke, orthopedic, and general emergency services.
- To learn more: https://www.saintalphonsus.org/location/saint-alphonsus-medical-center-ontario-1
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.