Pediatrician in Bellefontaine, OH (Perm)
Bellefontaine, OH 43311 US
- Opportunity to provide outpatient clinic care, round on newborns, and attend C-sections in busy, growing practice
- Hospital-employed position
- Four-day work week
- Practice consists of 4 physicians, 2 full-time CNPs, 2 part-time CNPs, 1 part-time behavioral health CNP, and lactation consultant
- Call 1:4 with 20-minute maximum response time
- Single hospital coverage, Level 1 nursery
- Approximately 400 births per year at hospital’s birth center
- Newborns transported to Nationwide Children’s Hospital or Dayton Children’s Hospital if necessary
- Only pediatrics practice in 20+ mile radius
- Opportunities for community involvement / activities
Mary Rutan Health is a leading not-for-profit healthcare organization with a comprehensive and integrated system of inpatient, outpatient and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community. multiple facilities blanket a four-county region that includes Logan, Champaign, Hardin and Shelby. Together, Mary Rutan Health team members deliver award-winning services that are recognized by patients and their families, as well as independent organizations that rank the hospital among the best.
Mary Rutan Hospital is a general medical surgical hospital and is accredited by DNV GL, a global quality assurance and risk management company. This means that our efforts to provide high quality patient care have earned professional recognition.
Mary Rutan Health is made up of many complex parts. Each part is unique and necessary to the whole. We are the community's health team. Although we often receive national recognition for the services we provide, a more lasting reward is knowing, that as a team, we are making an impact in the communities we serve.
About the Community:
Being located just 40 minutes from Columbus area and one hour from Dayton area, physicians enjoy a vibrant midwestern small town feel along with easy access to larger metropolitan areas. Outstanding communities in the area offer strong schools, year-round outdoor activities, recreation areas, cultural opportunities, family activities, and an amazing downtown area with coffee shops, restaurants, and various locally owned businesses.
For additional information, please visit:
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.