Pediatrician for Tiffin, OH (Locum)
Tiffin, OH 44883 US
Provider must be able to work the following:
- Dec 8 (8am) - Dec 9 (8am)
- Dec 13 (8am) - Dec 14 (8am)
- Dec 16 (8am) - Dec 17 (8am)
- Dec 31 (8am) - Jan 1 (8am)
- Jan 1 (8am) - Jan 2 (8am
- Board certified preferred but will consider board eligible candidates within five years of residency
- Ohio State License - REQUIRED
- BLS - REQUIRED
- NRP - REQUIRED
- COVID Vaccine - REQUIRED
- Newborn experience - REQUIRED
- X-ray Interpretation - REQUIRED
- Circumcision - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Additional License Requirements
• Board eligible candidates considered if within 5 years of residency
About the Facility
Mercy Health - Tiffin Hospital is an acute care facility, offering family-centered health care with compassion. Our expert doctors, nurses and caregivers are committed to helping you be well in mind, body and spirit.
Through advanced treatments and state-of-the-art technology, weve been meeting the health care needs of our community since we were founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1913.
At Mercy Health - Tiffin Hospital, we offer services in the areas of cardiology, general surgery, neurology, oncology, and orthopedics, among others.
Awards and Recognition
• Ranked in the Top 100 Community Hospital by Beckers Hospital Review.
• Earned EPAs Energy Star certification for superior energy efficiency.
• Received Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation recognition for at least 6 months and 500,000 man hours without a workplace injury.
• Nationally recognized as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.