Pediatric Surgeon for Houston , TX (Perm)
Houston, TX 77001 US
We are seeking an experienced and/or newly graduating pediatric surgeon to join our growing pediatric surgery practice covering the Houston, TX metro area. Our team of four experienced pediatric surgeons and five physician assistants work in conjunction with pediatric anesthesiologists to perform procedures at The Woman's Hospital of Texas and HCA Healthcare Clear Lake, along with surrounding ASCs.
We are expanding our team to include coverage at and HCA Healthcare Kingwood.
Our services include the full spectrum of pediatric surgical conditions including, but not limited to:
- Neonatal Surgeries, including high-risk newborn and birth defects, and ECMO
- Advanced laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic procedures
- Gastrostomy tubes and surgery for Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Inguinal Hernias, Umbilical Hernias and other abdominal wall defects
- Masses and tumors
- Pilonidal Cysts
- Undescended Testes
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- BC/BE - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- TX state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
Proclaimed as the nation's fourth-largest city, Houston is a vibrant metropolis. When it comes to entertainment and recreation, Houston has much to offer, to include professional sports teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. The largest mall in Texas, The Galleria, is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the city's municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Less than an hour away are piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches that offer an abundance of activities. Boasting more than 100 different nationalities, Houston is one of the country's most diverse cities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.