Pediatric Physician - Hospitalist for Richmond, VA (Perm)
Richmond, VA 23226 US
- Competitive Salary and Sign on Bonus!
- This is a 7-physician practice with flexible shifts available including day shifts, nocturnist shifts and a newborn nursery rotation.
- Providers will work 13 days per month, on average, and enjoy 17 days off per month
- Responsibilities include covering the 26 bed pediatric floor with an ADC of 14, and the newborn nursery.
- Robust sub-specialty support available
- Pediatrix also provides PICU, NICU and MFM services at St. Marys Hospital.
- Physicians will be part of a comprehensive care team of pediatric critical care specialists and pediatric hospitalists.
- Experienced providers, new grads and commuters welcome to apply.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- BE/BC - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- VA state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
About the Hospital
St. Marys Hospital, the flagship hospital of Bon Secours Mercy Health, is a well-respected hospital system in the Richmond area. This hospital is part of the largest and most expansive health care systems the country.
About the Area
Richmond, VA is a vibrant, culturally diverse and growing community in close proximity to the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains, numerous beaches, and the Washington D.C. area. One of the most attractive features of the metropolitan Richmond region is the exceptional quality of life and the low cost of living. Residents enjoy an outstanding climate year-round, natural beauty and world-class attractions. The immense recreational opportunities enhanced by the James River add to Richmonds allure as a unique place to live, work and play. Whether your preference is to reside in a rural setting or a condominium in the heart of the city, there is something for everyone. The area enjoys a strong network of public and private schools, vocational and technical schools, community colleges, career institutions and highly respected four-year colleges and universities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.