Pediatric Otolaryngologist for Houston, TX (Perm)
Houston, TX 77030 US
Pediatric Otolaryngologist opportunity at a well-respected, expanding ENT practice
Generous compensation package!
If you’re a fellowship-trained experienced pediatric ENT interested in a growing practice, with a generous compensation package in a well-respected practice, consider Children’s ENT of Houston, an affiliate of Pediatrix.
Children’s ENT of Houston is a specialized, child-centered practice treating patients with common to complex ear, nose, and throat conditions and diagnoses.
Our practice has multiple offices conveniently located throughout Greater Houston. We are proud to provide our patients and their families with easy access to our ENT specialists and staff in the Texas Medical Center and the community. In partnership with our multiple hospital partners, our practice offers the complete spectrum of pediatric ENT services to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care possible.
The team at Children’s ENT of Houston is comprised of internationally recognized, board-certi?ed and fellowship-trained physicians, audiologists, clinical and administrative staff members who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and customer service. The experience of our ENT specialists provides patients unsurpassed care even in the most complicated cases.
Join our group of three board certified and fellowship-trained physicians are internationally recognized for the reputation they have built over the past 20 years, and serve as clinical professors at Baylor, Weil Cornell and University of Texas at Houston. As a member of our team, you'll provide unsurpassed “one stop” care for routine to complicated ENT cases, spanning from birth through adolescence.
- Main clinic in the Texas Medical Center Smith Tower with a brand-new state-of-the-art clinic
- Satellite locations in Memorial City and Sugarland.
- Our physicians have admitting and surgical privileges at Houston’s premier hospitals and surgical facilities including Texas Children’s Hospital, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Texas Woman’s Hospital.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- BC - Required
- Fellowship in pediatric ENT
- Covid vaccination - REQUIRED
- Active TX license
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 2 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.