Pediatric Hospitalist in Westminster, MD (Perm)
Westminster, MD 21157 US
Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking a full-time EXPERIENCED Neonatal/Pediatric Hospitalist to join our practice at Carroll Hospital Center. Enjoy the rich history in northern MD!
- Neonatal-NICU experience required
- This practice provides coverage for a Level-II Special Care Nursery consisting of 10 Special Care Nursery beds, a 7-bed peds floor and NBN.
- Responsibilities include attending deliveries, resuscitation, assessment and treatment of patients, and family teaching.
- In-house call required and no rotation to other facilities
- Team of skilled, enthusiastic and collegial pediatricians, who provide compassionate and thorough care to our patients
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range based on experience and training to be discussed at interview.
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Board Certified in Pediatrics - REQUIRED
- MD state license (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
- Neonatal - NICU experience - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Neonatal - NICU experience
- Carroll Hospital is the heart of its tight-knit community, serving the people of Carroll County for more than five decades. It has grown from a one-building hospital to a true medical center that offers a full complement of care, with specialties including minimally invasive surgery and a state-of-the-art cancer center. The 168-bed nonprofit hospital is known for offering the highest quality care with warmth and compassion.
- Since joining LifeBridge Health in 2015, Carroll Hospital has expanded in many areas including cardiovascular, women's health and pediatric outpatient services.
- Mission: Our communities expect and deserve superior medical treatment, compassionate care, and expert guidance in maintaining their health and well-being. At Carroll Hospital, we offer an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality health care experience for people in all stages of life. We are the heart of health care in our communities.
- Vision: Carroll Hospital is a portal of health and wellness. We take responsibility for improving the health of our populations through care management and delivering high quality, low cost services in the most appropriate settings. We engage our community at all points of care and promise to provide a seamless health care experience.
- Values: Service: exceed customer expectations with high quality service. Performance: demonstrate accountability and achieve excellence in all that we do. Innovation: take the initiative to make it better. Respect: honor the dignity and worth of all with compassion. Integrity: uphold the highest standard of ethics and honesty. Teamwork: work together, win together.
About the Community:
Westminster is located in northern Maryland and is located in Carroll County. The area is rich in history and is a great place to live and play. Whether enjoying one of Carroll’s historical sites, museums, fine golf courses, ball fields, theaters or art centers, there is something for everyone. The rural neighborhoods and charming towns are surrounded by countryside and farmland, yet close enough to Baltimore and Washington, DC to allow for a diverse spectrum of activities. With the best public school system in the state, Carroll County is a wonderful place to live and raise a family.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.