Pediatric Hospitalist in Fort Mill, SC (Perm)
Fort Mill, SC 29715 US
Great opportunity to join a dynamic group in desirable, Charlotte/Ft. Mill /Rock Hill areas! Opportunity for an experienced full-time BC Pediatric Hospitalist (Newborn Nursery) to join our dedicated team of Neonatologists and NNPs.
- Our team provides Level III neonatology services at both Piedmont Medical Center in Ft. Mill, SC and Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, SC.
- Piedmont Medical Center is a steady-paced, 12-bed, Level-IIIa NICU with 1700 annual deliveries, offering a combination of professional and personal satisfaction.
- 350 deliveries per year
- Competitive salary range based on experience and training (to be discussed at interview).
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Board Certified in Pediatrics - REQUIRED
- Board Certified in Pediatric Hospital Medicine - PREFERRED
- SC License (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- South Carolina
Piedmont Medical Center – Fort Mill is now open! The 100 bed facility will boast all-new equipment, high-level technology and a compassionate staff ready to meet your needs at every phase of life.
- Emergency Department: Full-service emergency department supported by board-certified physicians, experienced staff and advanced level MRI, CT and imaging capabilities.
- Surgical Services: Six multi-specialty operating rooms offering the latest minimally invasive surgical technology allow you to recover quickly while receiving surgical care close to home.
- Women’s Services: As you grow your family, we offer 10 Labor and Delivery/Recovery Postpartum rooms that allow you to stay in one room throughout your stay with us.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Ten Intensive Care beds staffed by a coordinated multidisciplinary team of board-certified critical care physicians and highly trained ICU nurses. Those who require around-the-clock, complex or very specialized critical care will be admitted to our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for exceptionally skilled and patient-centered treatment.
- Medical/Surgical Unit: Providing quality care for patients who are recovering from accidents, surgery and a variety of illnesses is the goal of the 76-bed, fully staffed Medical/Surgical Unit.
Piedmont Medical Center is a full-service hospital providing healthcare services to the Rock Hill, South Carolina community for more than 30 years. The 288-bed facility has advanced equipment and experienced healthcare staff catering to the diverse needs of the community it serves. With a humble beginning in 1983, Piedmont Medical Center quickly expanded to become one of the leading hospitals of the community because of its dedication to providing high-quality, compassionate health care services to patients and their evolving needs.
In September 2022, Piedmont Medical Center - Fort Mill opened its doors. The 100-bed facility boasts all-new equipment, high-level technology and a compassionate staff. The new hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Medical/Surgical Unit, and a wide array of Surgical Services and Women's Services.
The dedicated and experienced healthcare professionals of Piedmont Medical Center use the latest technology and equipment to provide the highest quality healthcare services to patients. Coupled with the compassionate services offered by our staff, our comforting hospital environment provides the right healing atmosphere for patients and their families.
From preventive health and maternity care to advanced heart and stroke care, we provide a wide range of services to the residents of York County and other surrounding communities. In addition to the medical services, the hospital also organizes educational events and support groups to facilitate the recovery journey of its patients.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
About the Community:
Have the option of living in the growing suburbs of Fort Mill, SC. Named one of the best places to live in SC, located just a few miles south of Rock Hill. Rock Hill is located in the north-central area of South Carolina, approximately 20 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina and less than 10 miles from Fort Mill, SC. It is a spectacular community that combines hometown charm with big-city amenities. The city has an outstanding public school system and is also a lively college town that boasts three colleges. With superb parks, quaint downtown area, abundant shopping, a wide array of dining options and delightful offerings of arts and cultural venues, it’s no wonder Rock Hill is the perfect place to live with none of the typical big-city drawbacks.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.