Pediatric GI in Lone Tree, CO (Perm)
Lone Tree, CO 80124 US
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Gastroenterology (RMPGI) is seeking motivated physicians to make a difference in the lives of pediatric patients. We are based in Denver, Colorado and are affiliated with two major hospital systems in the state which cover the Rocky Mountain region (CO, NE, WY).
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology required
- Outpatient Clinic Schedule: 4 days clinic/1 day procedure
- 1 in 5 weeks Inpatient Call Coverage Rotation with midlevel support on most weekends
- Over 14,000 outpatient visits per year, serving diverse communities
- Enjoy high job satisfaction and excellent work-life balance
- 30 years of leadership in patient care, renowned physicians
- Sub-specialty tracks in nutrition, pancreatic disease, IBD expertise, and more
- Multispecialty clinic setting
- Strong multi-discipline team of pediatric intensivists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, and neonatologists
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency) or Board Certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology - REQUIRED
- Active CO license (or in-process) - PREFERRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Gastroenterology (RMPGI):
We are looking for highly motivated physicians who want to do 100% clinical practice and wish to make a significant impact on pediatric patients from all socioeconomic areas of life. We see over 14,000 outpatient visits per year which covers everything from reservations in western Nebraska to urban areas in Denver. There are multiple learning opportunities available in clinical research as well as invasive endoscopy including, ERCP, sub-mucosal dissection and EUS.
RMPGI has a high level of job satisfaction, as well as an excellent work to life balance. Additionally, Denver Colorado is one of the most desirable cities to live in the United States of America filled with 300 sunny days during the year and Nov-April skiing.
Founded 30 years ago, RMPGI has been a leader in patient care and is comprised of physicians who have received national and international awards. The group offers a full-service line of Pediatric Gastroenterology sub-specialty tracks such as nutrition, pancreatic disease, IBD expertise, aerodigestive, feeding/nutrition and advanced endoscopy to name a few.
About the Community:
Known as the Mile High City, Denver has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. Denver offers a robust sports environment, great food, and is considered one of the microbrew capitals of the world. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors year-round; perhaps that’s why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available — from urban lofts and downtown high-rise buildings to horse properties and rural acreage — there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized as one of the best school systems in the country.
Lone Tree is a south Denver suburb, tucked just off I-25 in between Littleton and Parker. It is a fairly new town, only incorporated in 1995, but has been rapidly expanding since then. It is home to Colorado’s largest shopping mall, Park Meadows.
Conveniently located along the Light Rail at Lincoln Station (the last stop south), this front range town lies within Douglas County at an elevation of 5,948 feet. The city has several large master-planned communities like Ridgegate to house its 13,364 residents as of 2020.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.