Otolaryngologist in Findlay, Ohio(Perm)
Findlay, OH 45840 US
Blanchard Valley Hospital is looking for a Perm Otolaryngologist to join the ENT Specialists of Northwest Ohio team!
- Accepting applications from residents, new graduates and experienced ENT physicians
- Not open to visa candidates
- Advanced practice providers take practice and hospital primary call, physicians only take backup call
- Average of 25-30 patients/day in clinic with emphasis on full-service, comprehensive ENT care
- Schedule is typically 3 days in clinic and 2 days in OR per week, but physicians have significant input into their practice patterns, schedules and patient volumes
- Very wide referral base with little surrounding competition - be as busy as you want to be and perform the cases you want to do!
- Schedule is flexible with a strong emphasis on work/life balance, autonomy, local decision making and patient-centered care
- Supportive administration with collaborative medical staff, operations teams and leadership who understand the importance of life outside of work
- Robust medical and surgical subspecialty support (Allergy, Endocrinology, Neurosurgery, etc.)
- Onsite, comprehensive audiology team with 3 audiologist and 2 audiology technicians
- 24-hour in-house hospitalist service available for ER admissions and medical management of common ENT conditions
- Available surgery block time in three OR locations (Blanchard Valley Hospital, Bluffton Hospital and the Findlay Surgery Center)
- Integrated EMR with Cerner throughout the health system
- 4 daVinci robots available with well-developed robotic surgery program
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual salary with wRVU productivity bonus, current physicians meet bonus every quarter
- Total compensation above 75th percentile MGMA benchmarks
- Cost of living index 10.1% below the national average
- Student Loan Assistance, Signing Bonus, Relocation, Productivity, and other potential bonuses
- Loan support during training is available (options of monthly, quarterly or annual stipend)
- Generous Benefits (Medical + Dental + Vision + Long-term Disability & Life Insurance + Malpractice Insurance
- 403 (b) tax deferred annuity, 457 (b) deferred compensation Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO and CME allowances
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - REQUIRED
- Active OH license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. BVHS serves an eight-county radius, employs more than 3,000 associates, and is committed to serving and meeting the needs of our communities.
- Independent community-based 501c3 with A+ Moody rating
- Service area of over 175k in Findlay and surrounding counties
- Findlay Hospital: 150 bed, 16-bed ICU, 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center, 1200 deliveries/year, Level II Special Care Nursery 32 weeks+
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Findlay Surgery Center: Free-standing facility, 4 OR’s, 2 endoscopy suites, procedure rooms
- Robotics Center, (4) da Vinci surgical robots (two Xi/two X)
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval®
- American Heart Association, American Stroke Association Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
BVHS Specialties: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, EMS, Endocrinology, ENT, Family Medicine, General Surgery, GI, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, OBGYN, Occupational & Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Palliative Care & Hospice, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Critical Care, Radiation Oncology, Rheumatology, Senior Care Services, Urgent Care, Urology, Wound Care
Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
About the Community:
Why Findlay, NW Ohio? Located in Hancock County, Findlay is a family-friendly city close to major metropolitan centers and airports, restaurants, parks, events and entertainment.
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- High salary to cost-of-living ratio
- #1 Micropolitan in U.S. based on 543 statistical areas
- Located on I-75, 45 minutes south of Toledo and I-80, close to major metro and airports
- Community of higher education, health care, business, retail and agriculture
- Ten public school districts in Hancock County, including Findlay City School and private school options
- Major employers Marathon Petroleum Corp., Cooper Tire & Rubber/Goodyear, Whirlpool Corp., Ball Corp.
- International businesses and distribution centers with enterprises from 9 different countries
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.