Otolaryngologist in Bellefontaine, OH (Perm)
Bellefontaine, OH 43311 US
Mary Rutan Health in Bellefontaine, Ohio is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join a well-respected, well-established, and growing practice.
As an independent, progressive, community hospital in a BEST HOMETOWN in Ohio, Mary Rutan Health provides the opportunity to practice high quality medicine with local governance and collegial and collaborative physicians.
- Responsible for the patient care throughout the Mary Rutan Hospital system. Provides medical care to all patients that seek medical care. Provider will do all things necessary to be and remain a participating provider in Medicare, Medicaid, and any other third-party payer or plan which employer deems appropriate.
- Provider maintains a valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in Ohio, and a valid federal Drug Enforcement Agency number as necessary for Provider's specialty.
- Provider maintains a comprehensive knowledge in their specialty through continuing education and maintains medical staff appointment and privileges in their specialty on the medical staff of Mary Rutan Hospital.
- Demonstrates work quality, dependability, initiative, team skills, and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrates the mission and vision of the organization in optimizing the health status of those we serve.
- Peer review evaluations are conducted by the Medical Staff Office.
- Newly constructed office space completed in December 2022
- Practice consists of two otolaryngologists, physician assistant, and two audiologists
- Opportunity to provide general ENT services and focus on specific area(s) of ENT if desired
- Basic use of MRH equipment
- Busy, growing practice with opportunities to expand
- 1:3 call with 60-minute response time
- Single hospital coverage with 24-hour Hospitalists available
- Loyal, appreciative patients, 20% pediatrics / 80% adults
- Strong referral base
- Only ENT practice in 30-mile range - no ENT practices in two contiguous counties
- Collegial medical staff
- Physician-focused administration and board members
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary range (use MGMA survey data as guideline) based on experience and training (to be discussed at interview). Provider may submit salary expectations with presentation.
- RVU productivity bonus
- Patient satisfaction bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Education loan repayment
- Retirement plan options include LIP plan with annual employer contribution. 403(b) and 457(b) plans also available for physician’s contributions.
- Allowance for CME, association dues, and subscriptions. DEA and license provided.
- Vacation/CME/sick/holiday time off – 6 weeks
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Otolaryngology – REQUIRED
- OH license (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
- DEA (or willing to obtain) - REQUIRED
- 4+ years of experience as ENT preferred - PREFERRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- 4+ years of experience as ENT (preferred)
Mary Rutan Health is a leading not-for-profit healthcare organization with a comprehensive and integrated system of inpatient, outpatient and community services connected to meet the health and wellness needs of all members of the community. multiple facilities blanket a four-county region that includes Logan, Champaign, Hardin and Shelby. Together, Mary Rutan Health team members deliver award-winning services that are recognized by patients and their families, as well as independent organizations that rank the hospital among the best.
Mary Rutan Hospital is a general medical surgical hospital and is accredited by DNV GL, a global quality assurance and risk management company. This means that our efforts to provide high quality patient care have earned professional recognition.
Mary Rutan Health is made up of many complex parts. Each part is unique and necessary to the whole. We are the community's health team. Although we often receive national recognition for the services we provide, a more lasting reward is knowing, that as a team, we are making an impact in the communities we serve.
About the Community:
Being located just 40 miles from Columbus, Ohio area, physicians enjoy a vibrant midwestern small town feel along with easy access to larger metropolitan areas. Outstanding communities in the area offer strong schools, year-round outdoor activities, recreation areas, cultural opportunities, family activities, and an amazing downtown area with coffee shops, restaurants, and various locally owned businesses.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.