ENT in Ashtabula, OH (Perm)
Ashtabula, OH 44004 US
Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC), an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Otolaryngologist for a dynamic opportunity with our multispecialty group practice.
- Be part of our growing employed multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ employed Providers, 21 of which are Primary Care. ACMC, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, is a 186-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission receiving several national recognitions from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades for our quality and patient safety.
- ACMC is the only full-service hospital in Ashtabula County (Approximately 98,000 county population)
- Well-defined referral source from our Employed & Affiliated Primary Care Physicians
- Reasonable office on call requirements
- Fully integrated EMR with the Cleveland Clinic Health System (EPIC)
- Guaranteed Salary for Years One and Two plus Bonus; Year three Productivity Model (Salary based on years of post-training experience, incremental to benefits). Competitive salary range to be discussed at interview. Provider may submit salary expectations with presentation.
- Sign up bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Medical school loan repayment (negotiable)
- Mal Practice and Tail Insurance
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid time off/CME allowance
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Otolaryngology
- OH license (or willing to obtain)
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC) is a 186-bed community hospital, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic Health System, and the only full-service hospital treating the largest county in Ohio. ACMC is a four-time recipient of the Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio. We are Joint Commission, Chest Pain, CHF, and Stroke Accredited and have been voted 4 years in a row as a Top Workplace, in Northeast Ohio, in the large employer category by The Cleveland Plain Dealer. In 2014, ACMC ranked 12th on the list for large-scale employers, as voted on by ACMC Caregivers. ACMC is also a seven-time NorthCoast 99 recipient.
About the Community:
Ashtabula County ~ Where Our Lake Awaits
We are located 50 miles east Of Cleveland, OH, 40 minutes west Of Erie, PA, and 4 hours southwest of Toronto.
Enjoy the many amenities Lake Erie offers:
- Surrounded by wineries and vineyards
- Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding
- Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA, including shopping, professional sports, concert venues, theaters, and museums
- 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto
- Cost of living comparable or lower than published index
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.