Ophthalmologist for VES, Charleston, SC (Locum)
Charleston, SC . US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is currently seeking an Ophthalmologist in Charleston, SC.
- Need is on a PRN basis, ongoing
- Must have their own facility
- Medical records review
- Visual field test required in most cases
- Dilated fundus exam
- Diagnosis or confirmation of previous diagnoses of ocular conditions or ocular scars
- Completion of a structured form specific to either ocular conditions and ocular scars
- No treatment, no prescribing
- DMA certification available (can get CME credits)
- Own personal laptop (NO MACs)
- Training shall be provided for all Reporting/Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs)/Independent Medical Opinion (IMOs)
- Reporting/DBQs/IMOs must be submitted within 48 hours upon exam completion - no narrative report. End product is completion of standardized form(s).
- Evaluations to be completed in VES's provider portal and records are reviewed
- SouthCarolina License required
- Own a laptop (no Mac/Apple products) - Required
- Must follow rate structure and meet rate requirements - Required
- Must be willing to wear a mask during all visits - Required
- Previous compensation and pension evaluation experience - Highly Preferred
- local provider, within 100 miles of Charleston,SC - required
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.