Oncology/Hematology Physician for Waterbury, CT (Locum)
Waterbury, CT 06706 US
- ASAP coverage, 6-12 months assignment
- M-F full-time day shift, coverage on weekends. Day shift during the week, on-call weekends with flexibility
- Call schedule: 1:3 during the week, 1:5 on weekends
- Working in a free-standing cancer center
- Adult patient population
- 15-18 ppd
- EMR: Epic
- 2 APPs but 3rd was approved
- Reason for coverage: increase of volume in patients
- 40% hematology, 60% oncology
- Open to full travel candidates
- Participation in tumor boards is required.
State License Requirements
Saint Mary's Hospital is a Catholic, not-for-profit, acute care, community teaching hospital that has served Greater Waterbury since 1909. In 2016, Saint Mary's Hospital became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, Michigan, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation serving communities in 22 states. Licensed for 347 beds, Saint Mary's is designated as a Level II Trauma Center, offers award-winning cardiac and stroke care and houses the regions only pediatric emergency care unit. As the leading provider of surgical services in Greater Waterbury, Saint Mary's was the first to introduce the daVinci Robotic Surgery System. The hospitals satellites and affiliates extend from Waterbury to Wolcott, Cheshire, Naugatuck, Southbury, Prospect and Watertown.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.