Oncology/Hematology Physician for Fort Collins, CO (Perm)
Fort Collins, CO 80528 US
- Only interested in Perm providers
- EMR: Epic
- 90 day credentialing timeframe
- The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new hematologist/oncologist in our growing program in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- In your practice, you will provide general hematology and oncology care with the ability to develop a sub-specialty focus based largely upon professional preference/interests.
- With this program you’ll work four days per week in Fort Collins, CO
- The call schedule is very reasonable at 1:12.
- By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. Our commitment to excellence and ongoing quality improvement is evidenced by our official certification as a Quality Oncology Program by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI).
- Our patients enjoy having a single entry point to all their cancer care needs with new patient appointments scheduled within two days. We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care.
- You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado’s only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
- As part of UCHealth, we focus on personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient. Join us.
Benefits: We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Board Certified - Required
- Active CO license - Highly Preferred
- COVID vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.