Oncologist in Nampa, ID (Locum)
Nampa, ID 83687 US
Worksite: Saint Alphonsus Medical Group - Nampa/Caldwell. 2 days in Nampa, 2 in Caldwell.
- Schedule: 4-day work week, M-F with a minimum of 32 hours of patient contact time – includes clinic, treatments, and rounding as needed.
- Call: 1:6 shared equitably on evenings and weekends. Inpatient unit covered by oncology hospitalist Monday through Friday 8-5.
- EMR: Epic
- 100% outpatient
- 15 patients per day in the outpatient setting.
- 60 day credentialing timeframe
Full-service cancer center with medical, radiation, and surgical oncology offers integrative care team support with nurse navigators, social work support, genetics counseling, and nutritionist. Dedicated 10-bed inpatient unit at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise. Weekly tumor boards provide opportunity to collaborate with our fellowship trained surgeons in breast, plastic/reconstruction, GYN oncology, colorectal, neurosurgery, thoracic and esophageal. Innovative programs include lung cancer screening, lung nodule clinic, neuro oncology, and robust clinical trials through the Montana Cancer Consortium. Primary care providers in key geographic locations throughout the Treasure Valley, support the specialists.
- Board Certified - Required
- Active ID license at the time of submission -Highly Preferred
- DEA and CSR - Required
- BLS - Required
- Local candidates - highly preferred
- Board Certified
- Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
Meet Your Recruiter
Addie Whelan joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in August 2022.
Addie enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and two dogs as well as doing activities such as riding her motorcycle, working out, and anything to do with water.