Oncologist in Celina, OH (Locum)
Celina, OH 45822 US
Start date: January 1st, 2024
- Practice Setting: Inpatient/Outpatient, Free-Standing Cancer Center
- Schedule: 8-4:30 Monday-Friday
- Patient Population: Adult, Geriatric
- 80% oncology, 20% hematology (midlevels handle most of the hematology)
- 3 days at Celina office (M-W), if FT is preferred, then Thursday and Friday would be at Lima center
- 3 Physicians, 3 APPs in Practice
- Average Number of Patients Per Day - OUTPATIENT (Clinic/Office): 14-15
- Average Number of Patients Per Day - HOSPITAL (Call/Rounding): 1-5
- Clinical Area: Oncology - Outpatient Setting, Oncology - Inpatient Setting
- Trauma Level/Designation (Hospital): Level 2
- Administration of Chemotherapy: Nurse oncologist
- Documentation System/EMR: Epic
- Participation on a Tumor Board
- Orders Tests
- Orders Images
- Blood Bank
- Mgmt. of Bone Marrow Transplants
Since 1918, Mercy Health — St. Rita's Medical Center has been providing quality health care to the people of Lima and west central Ohio. More people prefer St. Rita's for medical care than any other hospital in the 10-county region we serve. Our comprehensive high-quality medical services include The Henry & Beverly Hawk Vascular & Heart Center at St. Rita's, St. Rita's Orthopedic Care Center, trauma and emergency, comprehensive cancer treatment, women's health, maternity, pediatrics, sports medicine and rehabilitation, behavioral health services, homecare and hospice.
As a member of Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest health systems in the United States, it is our Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities. In 2017, St. Rita’s invested more than $44 million in community benefit into the communities where we provide care, most of it targeted to people who are poor and under-served. Together with more than 3,000 employees, physicians and volunteers, we are fulfilling our promise, providing area residents with outstanding health and wellness services and improving the health of the communities we serve.
Awards and Recognition
- 2018 100 Top Hospital® by IBM Watson Health, and is one of only 13 to be named an Everest award winner for fastest-improving over five years.
- “A” in the Spring 2018 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Modern Healthcare’s 2017 Best Places to Work.
- ADA recognition for Diabetes Education Program.
- American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Bronze Quality Achievement Award.
Our comprehensive high-quality medical services include The Henry & Beverly Hawk Vascular & Heart Center at St. Rita's, St. Rita's Orthopedic Care Center, trauma and emergency, comprehensive cancer treatment, women's health, maternity, pediatrics, sports medicine and rehabilitation, behavioral health services, homecare and hospice, and the region’s only comprehensive stroke center (the highest level designation).
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordyn Zwanziger joined Wapiti Medical in September 2022 as a Recruiter. She has a background in working with families in the Child Protection Services Division.
Jordyn is married and has 3 children and enjoys reading, cross stitching, and quilting in her spare time.