OB/GYN in Bad Axe, MI (Perm)
Bad Axe, MI 48413 US
- 1 MD in clinic, 1 NP 3 days per week, 2 full time MAs, 1 part time MA
- Three provider group performs 460 gynecological procedures annually
- 30-40 patients per day (inpatient AND outpatient)
- Work-life balance
- Dedicated surgery day
- Established patient panel
- Employed position with financially sound organization
- On-site ultrasound, NST, IUI, and Phlebotomy
- The office is conveniently located near the hospital.
- EMR: None in clinic (paper charting) Hospital does use a n EMR
- Open to J1 visa candidates
- Competitive compensation package including benefits
- CME funds
- Medical malpractice insurance plus tail coverage
- Health/vision/dental insurances,
- License/DEA reimbursement
- Two investment options
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
McLaren Thumb Region is a 58 bed not-for-profit provider of integrated healthcare located in Bad Axe, MI. Founded in 1906 as Hubbard Hospital, it is the only acute care hospital in Huron County, Michigan. McLaren Thumb Region provides an array of acute, specialty, primary, and preventive care services and also offers the only birthing center, full service sleep center and award winning wound care center in the upper thumb area. We are proud to serve the residents of Huron, Sanilac and Tuscola Counties and are committed to helping to shape the future of healthcare in Michigan.
McLaren Thumb Region is a subsidiary of McLaren Health Care, a fully integrated health network committed to quality, evidence-based patient care and cost efficiency. McLaren includes 14 hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, commercial and Medicaid HMOs, and a 490-member employed primary and specialty care physician network. McLaren has 28,000 employees and more than 90,000 network providers throughout Michigan, Indiana and Ohio.
McLaren is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
About the Community:
Bad Axe, Michigan is 108 miles north of Detroit located in the “thumb” which boast of a travel destination rich in agriculture and natural scenic beauty, strong cultural heritage and plenty of year-round activities. Enjoy a short drive to the beautiful blue water shorelines of Lake Huron and Saginaw Bay. Downtown Bad Axe offers a wide variety of shopping options from department stores to local boutiques, as well as a host of friendly, community-oriented and family-owned restaurants and coffee shops.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole Hanson joined Wapiti in July 2019. She has 12 years of customer service and sales experience.
Nicole and her husband (Duane) have lived in the Milbank area for 18 years with their 2 boys. Nicole enjoys gardening and spending time with family, especially with her grandson.