OB/GYN for Thief River Falls, MN (Perm)
Thief River Falls, MN 56701 US
- 4 1/2 clinic days a week, about 32-36 hrs a week of patient contact. 1 half day a week of OR time included in that.
- Approximately 40 GYN procedures a month (bread and butter kind of procedures, in office procedures, some fertility tx, no Robotics on site)
- Annual Volume: 200-250 deliveries a year; about 10 c-sections a yr
- Typically deliver down to 36 wks and rare 34 wk. Transfers mom/baby to Fargo or Grand Forks
- FM and pediatrician cover newborn care
- 2 OB/GYN providers plus 1 FM who does OB ( about 10 deliveries a yr)
- Other specialties in house include ortho, gen surg, podiatry, many visiting specialists,
- Maternal Fetal Medicine/Reproduction Specialists phone call away at Fargo, Grand Forks
- Labor and Delivery Unit
- at least 2 L/D RNs on 24/7
- 4 L/D beds; 6 post partum rooms; level I nursery
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.