OB/GYN for Huron, SD (Perm)
Huron, SD 57350 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking an OB/GYN for a permanent position in Huron, South Dakota.
- Permanent Full-Time OBGYN provider needed for Huron, SD. 1:3 call coverage.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with level 4 trauma designation
- Beautiful, recently renovated labor and delivery unit.
- Ideal candidates will love rural and traditional comprehensive women’s healthcare services – OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, in addition to regular well-women visits, OB and high-risk OB, balanced with full spectrum gynecological care; opportunity to perform scans if desired (3D-4D capabilities).
- See an average of 16 – 21 pts per day.
- Hospital sees approximately 300 births annually. Level 1 Nursery.
- EMR: Cerner
- Student loan forgiveness; comprehensive benefits package offers health/dental/vision benefits, malpractice insurance, paid time away, 1-week paid CME, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, and relocation allowance
- South Dakota medical license and DEA
- Board certified or eligible in FM or OB
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.