OB/GYN Physician for Wadena, MN (Perm)
Wadena, MN 56482 US
Wapti Medical Staffing is seeking an OB/GYN for a permanent position in Wadena, Minnesota.
- Facility is seeking up to two OB/GYNs
- Currently doing about 130 births per year. Goal is 250 per year with new hires.
- DaVinci Robotics available
- New hospital being built with estimated relocation of facility in March 2023. OB will be housed in new facility
- Facility is negotiable and accommodating on salary, relocation expenses, loan forgiveness, etc.
Summary: The primary function of this position is to lead, develop, and grow the Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN) service line. Provide OB-GYN services within the scope of licensing, training, and credentialing. To provide Obstetrics, Gynecology, Surgical and Laparoscopic Surgical services to the patients served. To serve as the expert in women’s healthcare to staff and medical staff.
- Ability to provide full spectrum of obstetrical and gynecological care.
- Proficiency in EMR software- EPIC
- Possess the ability to make decisions quickly and think critically
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expert diagnostic skills
- Impeccable bedside manner
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with medical and non-medical staff
- Medical professional dedicated to community
Education, Experience, and Qualifications Required:
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School with degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of an OB/GYN United States-based Residency Program.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology or the ability to obtain within 1 year of start of employment.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of MN.
- Authorized to prescribe drugs in accordance with the rules of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Minimum of three years of recent clinical experience in the direct delivery of Obstetrics to include:
- Minimum average of 40 vaginal deliveries per year in the past three years.
- Minimum average of 10 caesarean deliveries per year in the past three years.
- Minimum of three years of recent clinical experience in the direct delivery of Gynecology.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.