OB/GYN Physician-Gillette, WY (perm)
Gillette, WY 82718 US
- Multispecialty clinic, physician owned
- 100% outpatient M-F 8a-5p, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- daily clinic volumes are geared towards a schedule that allows ample time with patients/caregivers
- new patient appts 1 hr
- follow up appts 30-45 min
- Clinic EMR is Athena
- Vaccination waivers allowed
- open to new grads
- stellar benefits including 100% insurance costs covered
- non RVU based salary
- salary base $300,000-$400,000
- incentives for quality metrics (e.g patient satisfaction, documentation completion)
- professional growth, CME encouraged
Health Insurance paid in full by the company. This includes vision and dental.
AFLAC Insurance $50 per month contribution, all other premiums will be deducted from your paycheck.
14 Days PTO
7 Day Sick Leave
3 Days Bereavement Leave
5 Days CME
$50,000 Relocation/Sign On Bonus combined.
Located in Campbell County, between the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming and the Black Hills of South Dakota, you’ll find a thriving community of around 50,000 people from all over the country. This location is a haven for hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping and boating activities. You are within driving distance of Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks and all the activities they have to offer. In addition, you are close to Mount Rushmore and Devils Tower.
Campbell County’s Recreation Center, the largest such center in Wyoming, is a wonder on its own. Add the Library, the CAM-PLEX sporting complex, the Museum, Children’s Developmental Services, regional airport, restaurants, splash park and AVA Art Center you have something for everyone. Campbell County has great schools for all ages, including Gillette Community College, and we have a very low crime rate and an unemployment rate less than the state and national averages.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.