Nocturnist Physician - Athens, OH (Perm)
Athens, OH 45701 US
OVP is seeking 1 F/T MD/DO for night shift
- 7pm-7am, (7on/ 7off by default, but providers may work any shift schedule they can agree on)
- Procedures Required- Due to open ICU hospitalist need to be skilled in intubation and preferably central lines. Hospitalists respond to codes
- Daily census- 20-25 daily per team
- Nightly admissions- 6 average
- Physician shifts- 7a-7p (2 physicians) and 7p-7a (1 physicians)
- Daily encounters 10-15
- 21 beds - Number of ICU beds- 8 (OPEN ICU)
- Rounds to start shift
- Specialty Coverages- cardiologist, neurologist, OB, Pulmonology
- They have 31 med surg beds/private rooms. They can double up if needed.
- The program offers outstanding specialty support along with a "Team" like approach with the ER.
- The practice enjoys the benefits of designated rounding and admitting function providers, along with PA and NP support.
- EMR: EPIC
May be contracted as W2 w/benefits or 1099 independent contractor w/ guaranteed shifts
- 1099- $2050/shift ($373,100/yr)
- W2- $1930/shift ($351,260/yr)
- Avg 5 nightly admissions
- Admitting APP until midnight 4 days/wk
W2 positions offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision (w/HSA)
- $250k group life policy
- 401k w/company contribution
- $2500 CME
- PROCEDURAL LOGS required from every Provider within the past 12 months (ie. - Dec '21 – Present) reflecting Central Lines, Intubations, & Vents - REQUIRED
- Board Certified or Truly BE - REQUIRED- FP or IM
- OH License - REQUIRED
- Procedures - REQUIRED
- Proof of COVID Vaccination Status - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE FACILITY
- Since 1921, OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital has met the changing healthcare needs of the local community. We have deep roots in southeastern Ohio and an even deeper commitment to meeting the needs of those we serve.
- In treating the community as a whole, we treat the patient as a whole. We do this by providing the resources and establishing the connections necessary to keep healthcare local as often as possible — because we don't want our friends and neighbors in southeastern Ohio to have to travel elsewhere for great care.
- Our diverse medical staff includes specialists who offer a variety of surgical procedures, treatment options and therapies.
- Our outpatient services are wide ranging and include laboratory services and imaging, including CT scanning, mammography, MRI and X-ray.
- We provide oncology and infusion services to treat cancer and offer programs for cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation and diabetes and heartburn treatment.
- Our facilities include a 24 hour Emergency Department, as well as a surgery center and birth center.
- Our UpBEAT program offers a range of benefits and services free of charge to its membership, the senior members of our community. Monthly programming includes health and lifestyle education seminars, exercise opportunities, interest groups, a newsletter and social service information and referrals.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.