Neonatologist for Westminster, MD
Westminster, MD 21157 US
Enjoy the rich history in northern MD as a neonatal hospitalist
Pediatrix Medical Group is seeking a full-time neonatal hospitalist to join our practice at Carroll Hospital Center in Westminster, MD.
- This practice provides coverage for a Level-II Special Care Nursery consisting of 10 Special Care Nursery beds, a 7-bed peds floor and NBN.
- Responsibilities include attending deliveries, resuscitation, assessment and treatment of patients, and family teaching.
- In-house call required and no rotation to other facilities
- The ideal candidate would fit in well with our team of skilled, enthusiastic and collegial pediatricians, who provide compassionate and thorough care to our patients.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Board Certified - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- MD state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.