Neonatologist for Scranton, PA (Perm)
Scranton, PA 18510 US
Exciting Neonatologist Opportunity in a Level 3 NICU in Northeast PA with a $20,000 Sign On Bonus
We are seeking BC/BE neonatologist to join our practice at Moses Taylor Hospital in Scranton, PA, a 16-bed Level- 3 NICU
- 4 physician practice supported by pediatric cardiology, pediatric neurology, ophthalmology, and an enthusiastic administration that views women's and children's services as a flagship offering of the hospital.
- Averages 2,000 annual deliveries with ground transport to referring hospitals
- Flexible inhouse scheduling with 10 hour days, 14 hour nights, and 24's
- Respiratory services include conventional ventilation, HFOV, and iNO.
- Practice members also serve as preceptors for mid-level provider trainees and students
- Leadership opportunity available
- A strong desire to further develop and grow this practice is a must
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- BE/BC - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- PA state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
About the Facility
Scranton is the sixth largest city in the State of Pennsylvania. The area is located at the crossroads of five interstate highways, providing access to the business and cultural centers of New York City, Philadelphia, Boston and Washington. With its spectacular scenery, meandering waterways and four seasons of weather, there is no shortage of outdoor activities. Quality education, from preschool through graduate school, is one of the regions top priorities. The Greater Scranton area also has many outstanding colleges and universities. Living in Northeast Pennsylvania provides a lower cost of living and offers a quality of life second to none and is the perfect place to raise a family.
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin Eccles joined Wapiti Medical Staffing in October 2021. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurial Studies and a Marketing minor from South Dakota State University.
Erin and her husband, Justin, have two children. She enjoys spending her time cooking & baking, working on home renovations, being outside with her family, and watching the Minnesota Vikings.