Neonatologist for Las Vegas, NV (Perm)
Las Vegas, NV 89169 US
We’re seeking additional BC/BE neonatologists to join our practice at Sunrise Children’s Hospital in Las Vegas, NV.
The group is looking for additional team members whose professional commitment is to provide the highest level of care, in addition to being a part of a collaborative group.
- The hospital has a 72-bed, Level-IV NICU with an ADC of 60.
- Services include neonatal ECMO, iNO, high frequency ventilation, (jet and oscillators) and total body cooling.
- There is an active transport program, a dedicated resuscitation team and full pediatric subspecialty and surgical support.
- Our affiliated pediatric intensivists cover the PICU/CVICU, our hospitalists cover the pediatric floor and our pediatric ER physicians cover the pediatric ER.
- The practice has a busy cardiovascular surgery program, as well as general surgery and high volume ELBWs.
- Resident teaching opportunities are available.
- The group values team-work and holds high expectations for shared clinical practice guidelines to provide continuity to the infants and their families.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- BE/BC - REQUIRED
- Covid Vaccinated - REQUIRED
- NV state license - REQUIRED
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live, work and play. The splendor of the desert provides a breathtaking backdrop for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding and water sports. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools; The University and Community College System of Nevada (UCCSN) is a leader in higher education. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options – there is something for everyone. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax.
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.