Neonatologist for Appleton, WI (Perm)
Appleton, WI 54913 US
We are expanding our Neonatology services into the state of Wisconsin!
Pediatrix® Medical Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for a Neonatologist to join our brand new practice.
All board-certified/eligible neonatologists, including experienced providers, newly graduated fellows are encouraged to apply!
- Collaboration between pediatric hospitalists and neonatologists, who work as a team to cover the newborn nursery and provide family-centered quality healthcare
- Team of 5 Neonatologists to cover Level 2 and Level 3 NICUs
- Schedule: 24/7 in house coverage and day rounding
- Ability to participate in CQI and clinical research projects and the opportunity to exchange best practices and ideas with the several thousand Pediatrix providers working across more than 400 NICUs
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- BC or BE- Required
- Covid vaccination - REQUIRED
- Active WI license
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
Meet Your Recruiter
Savannah joined Wapiti in July 2022 and currently works as a recruiter out of our Huron office.
Savannah and her wife moved from San Diego, CA to Huron, SD in October of 2021. Although it’s been a huge change, she’s learning to love the small-town living. When she isn’t working, Savannah loves adventuring to new parts of the state. Her hobbies include playing piano, reading a great book, and spoiling her sphynx senseless.