Neonatal NP for Waverly, IA (Locum)
Waverly, IA 50677 US
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking an experienced neonatal nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage in Waverly, Iowa.
- Experienced neonatal NP (NRP) needed for locum coverage in birthing center.
- On-Call two weekends/month; 8a Friday-8a Monday preferred but can accommodate 5p Friday start, if needed.
- Trauma level IV
- NP will be on call for H&Ps, codes, or outcomes that require stabilization and transport (approximately 2 hours).
- Approximately 250-300 births/year
- 2-3 average inpatient/day
- EMR is E clinical works/Pargaon (hospital)/OB trace view
- Typical timeline to credential is 3-4 weeks
- Iowa NP license and DEA
- BLS, ACLS, and NRP life support certifications
- Covid and flu vaccinations required
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa joined Wapiti Medical Staffing as a Recruiter in February 2022. Prior to coming to Wapiti, Lisa spent over 21 years in Retail Pharmacy in multiple roles including Manager, CPhT and Compliance Officer. Some of her accolades include Diabetic Lifestyle Coach, Orthotic Shoe Fitter and ACHC Accreditation Specialist. Lisa was also the recipient of Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award by the South Dakota Board of Pharmacy.
Lisa is a mother of two adult children, Eric and Brooke, whom she is incredibly proud of. In her spare time, she enjoys DIY projects, drawing and painting, traveling both domestically and internationally, cooking, gardening and experiencing new adventures so she can continue to check things off her bucket list.